The front and main entrance porchDedicated in 1915 to the memory of Grace H. Dodge, the chapel, like other buildings at Asilomar, is integrated with the environment. Natural local stone and unpainted wood are used on both the exterior and interior.
View of the side and views of the another entrance on the front
Click here to return to the Introduction and list of buildings at Asilimor.
Click here to return to Julia Morgan Table of Contents.
Click here to return to Women Architects Table of Contents.
Click here to return to Home Page (Digital Imaging Project: Art historical images of European and North American architecture and sculpture from Classical Greek to Post-Modern).