Views of the nave with pulpit to the left and the dome above the crossingSee the pulpit by Giovanni Pisano.
The apse with the mosaic representing Christ Pantokrator, the Virgin and Saint JohnCimabue was commissioned to complete this apse mosaic in 1302 after much of the central part had already been executed.
The nave looking toward the front entrance
The nave wall
The side aisle;The women's gallery (matroneum is on the second floor.
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.
Click here to see the home page of Bluffton University.