The following criteria must be met in order to be fully admitted to the program:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- A 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in the last half of the bachelor's degree program;
- Passing scores on the Praxis I test or an equivalent test (if applicable)
- Completed application materials, as noted on the admissions page, on file;
- Satisfactory letters of recommendation;
- Advising session with the graduate program in education advisor;
- Approval for admission by the graduate programs in education committee.
Upon receipt of the forms for admission, applicants will be processed for admission to the graduate program.