Education graduate studies
Would you like to strengthen your classroom teaching and experience professional growth? Are you seeking a cost-effective, convenient and challenging graduate level program? Do you need to renew a license? Do you want to expand your teaching options by adding an endorsement? Then Bluffton's graduate programs in education are for you.
Complete a Master's of Arts in Education by completing core courses and a concentration in Reading Endorsement, Intervention Specialist, Sports Management or Leadership.
You may also complete any of the four concentrations as a stand-alone program. The Reading Endorsement and Intervention Specialist concentrations will lead to an Ohio Department of Education teaching credential.
Graduate programs in education Concentrations:
- Reading endorsement ( K-12) (online)
- Intervention specialist licensure : Mild to Moderate Educational Needs (K-12) (videoconferenced)
- Leadership endorsement (videoconferenced)
- Sport management (videoconferenced)
- Course requirements and descriptions
Post-graduate programs in education
- Bluffton's post-baccalaureate program is a unique program designed for individuals with a baccalaureate or higher degree
and who desire a teaching license.
For more information, contact
Office of Adult and Graduate Studies