Masters in business administration
Bluffton's MBA consists of a balance of leadership practice oriented courses and technically
- Bluffton's MBA is offered in three convenient locations Bluffton, Edison Community College in Piqua, Ohio, and Northwest State Community College in Archbold, Ohio.
- Students can complete a Master of Business Administration in just two years, attending class just one night a week.
- Cohorts, which average 20 students, emphasize interactive, experiential learning rather than the traditional lecture.
- Cohorts begin annually in August..
At Bluffton, you can supplement your MBA with a concentration to support your career aspirations. Through our one evening per week, two-year MBA program you will develop a general set of management skills in a variety of areas while the concentration will focus on a specific area. The concentration will consist of three or four specialized elective classes.
Concentrations are available in:
- Accounting and financial management
- Health care management
- Sport management
- Productions and operations management
Our alumni say:
"I earned my M.B.A. from Bluffton University while commuting to the Northwest State Community College campus. Attending class one night a week fit in very well with my work schedule. The professors were very knowledgeable and brought real-life situations to the classroom. I highly recommend Bluffton to anyone wanting to enhance their work skills and accelerate their career development."