Graduate programs in business
In just two years, attending class just one night a week, Bluffton graduate students can complete a
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a Health Care Management concentration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management (MAOM)
Courses are offered in three convenient locations Bluffton, Edison Community College in Piqua and Northwest State Community College in Archbold.
- .Admission to the MBA/MAOM programs do not require an undergraduate business degree.
- Students enhance their managerial skills through extensive investigations of management issues.
- Classes are interactive in nature with opportunities for experiential learning.
- Students receive personalized attention from faculty members who hold appropriate advanced degrees in relevant fields of study.
- Evening classes permit students to continue full-time employment.
Our graduates say...
Hear how this program worked
for Jean Heath, director of cancer care at Upper Valley Medical Center.
For more information, contact
Office of Adult and Graduate Education
800-488-3257, option 4
Bluffton's MBA consists of a balance of leadership practice oriented courses and technically
Develop a general set of management skills with a focus on specific health care management
The particular strengths of this program include an emphasis on understanding the
nature of the managerial role.