Graduate programs in business
In just two years, attending class just one night a week, Bluffton graduate students
can complete a
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management (MAOM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
At Bluffton, you can supplement your MBA with a concentration to support your career aspirations. Through our MBA program you will develop a general set of management skills while the concentration will focus on a specific area. The concentration will consist of three or four specialized elective classes.
- Online MBA (in collaboration with Eastern Mennonite University and Goshen College)
Courses are offered in three convenient locations Bluffton, Edison Community College in Piqua and Northwest State Community College in Archbold.
- Admission to the MBA/MAOM programs do not require an undergraduate business degree.
- Students enhance their managerial skills through extensive investigations of management issues.
- Classes are interactive in nature with opportunities for experiential learning.
- Students receive personalized attention from faculty members who hold appropriate advanced degrees in relevant fields of study.
- Evening classes permit students to continue full-time employment.
For more information about Bluffton's Graduate Programs in Business, contact
Office of Adult and Graduate Studies