The Loyal Bluffton program recognizes individuals and couples who renew their annual Bluffton Fund support of $100-$999 for five continuous years and at five year intervals thereafter.
Gold Club for Graduates of the Last Decade
If you were enrolled in the traditional undergraduate program, you can join the President's Society with annual gifts of
- $250 (including employer match) up to your 5th class reunion
- $500 (including employer match) up to your 10th class reunion
The President's Society
A special group of leaders in giving who commit $1,000 or greater each year and provide sustaining support for the university's mission, programs, and students.
GOLD Club and President's society members will:
- Receive regular updates from President Harder
- Enjoy opportunities to meet the President and university leaders at regional events and the annual President's Dinner where you will be recognized for your membership
- Experience the satisfaction of knowing you are making a crucial difference in the
lives of Bluffton students
Membership is based on annual support for the fiscal year (July 1-June 30) including credit for employer matching gifts.
At the annual President's Dinner, the university recognizes individuals and organizations for achieving milestones in lifetime giving to Bluffton. Contributors become Heritage members when their total giving to Bluffton reaches $25,000 or greater and receive additional recognition for lifetime giving of $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000.