Bluffton University's human resources web presence provides information regarding benefits, policies and general human resource information. You will find various benefit forms to download, specific information related to Bluffton University employment policies, current job openings and contact information for the department of human resources.
Bluffton University will not discriminate against any employee because of race, color, creed, gender, religion, ethnic or national origin, disability, age or any status protected by law. Because of our heritage and mission we do give preference in appointing faculty and staff who share a commitment to Christian faith which is consistent with the Mennonite/Anabaptist beliefs of the university's founding and supporting church. Moreover, our religious beliefs compel us to develop a campus community which includes people of various cultures and of diverse race, color, creed, gender, religion, ethnic or national origin or disability.
- Equal Employment Opportunity poster
- Employee rights and responsibilities - Family and Medical Leave Act poster
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act poster
- Minimum wage poster
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation notice to employees
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation certificate