The Bluffton Literary Journal
Young writers, between the ages of 14 and 24, are invited to submit works for consideration for publication in Bridge: The Bluffton University Literary Journal. We are looking for writing that demonstrates virtuosity and wonder, original writing that delights and challenges us.
The first print edition will be published in April 2017. The annual spring edition will be available in print only. An online edition will be published annually, beginning December 2017.
General submissions for the December 2017 EDITION are being accepted now.
Submit your own work at https://bridgebluffton.submittable.com/submit for consideration.
- We accept fiction, nonfiction and poetry. Soon, however, we will accept graphic novels, anime and art.
- In a nutshell, what we are looking for is originality: work that demonstrates virtuosity and wonder; original writing that delights the reader.
- We do not accept fanfiction. Science fiction/fantasy submissions must innovate and transcend the genre’s hackneyed conventions.
- Writers can submit only once per genre, per submission period.
- We publish a print edition in the spring (April) and an online edition in the fall (December).
- Bridge only publishes writers age 14-24.