C. Henry Smith Peace Oratorical Contest Archive
- Katie Wineland, 1st place: "Speaking a True Wor(l)d: Proclamation as Peacebuilding"
Katie also placed 2nd in the binational C. Henry Smith Oratorical Contest
- Eli Tracy, 2nd place: "Storytelling as Peacemaking: Knowing Truth and Living as if It Were So"
- Rachel Giovarelli, 3rd place: "Finding Peace in Our Differences: Reconnecting as the Body of Christ"
- Alexander Woodring, "Ethical Peace Persuasion: Speaking for Peace in a Fallen World"
- Rachel Giovarelli, 1st place: "The Last Mile: Finding Peace without Ending Life."
- Katie Wineland, 2nd place: "Criminal Injustice: Collateral Consequences and the Gospel of Reconciliation."
- Brandi Dominique, 3rd place: "Who Said America was an Obese Country? Hunger in America."
- Jason Frey, 1st place: "The Gospel of All Monsters: Loving the Alien Within and Without"
- Kristen (Shelly) Matthews, 2nd place: "A Case for a Safe Space: Evaluating the Potential for a Safe Zone Program at Bluffton University"
- Jake Short, 3rd place: "Peace Journalism: The Futility of Dualism and Sensationalism and How the Church Must Work to Restore 'The Fourth Estate'"
- Anna Yoder, 1st place: "Enough is enough: Rethinking what it means to be a peacemaker"
- John Mark Stratford, 2nd place: "Whose side is Isaa on?: WWJD concerning present-day Palestine-Israel"
- Rachel Giovarelli, 3rd place: "Extending forgiveness and grace to those who harm you"
- Anna Yoder, 1st place: "Extending the Table: The Blessing of the Stranger in Our Midst"
- Laura Frey, 2nd place: "Breaking Down the 'Figurative Border': A Call for Renews Christian Response to Militarization of the US/Mexico Border and Racial Profiling Against Latinos"
- Sarah Ricks, 3rd place: "Mountain High: A Critique Presentation of Go Tell It On The Mountain"