Ask our students
Want to hear what current students have to say? Meet (and feel free to contact) these accounting students:
(Presidential Scholarship Winner)
- Hometown: Perrysburg, Ohio
- Expected graduation date: Spring 2016
- Extracurricular activities:Member of the Bren-Dell Hall Association and Gospel Choir
- Plans after graduation:I plan to either become a CPA or work for a non-profit company
- About Bluffton: "My favorite thing about Bluffton is the small campus. You get to know so many people and everyone is much closer than they are at a big school."
- Contact Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Wauseon, Ohio
- Expected graduation date:December 2013
- Extracurricular activities:Bluffton University Business Leaders, Student Investment Club, FCA,Spiritual Life Week Committee
- Plans after graduation:Grad school then hopefully corporate accounting
- About Bluffton:"The community value here is like no other. Everyone is so friendly, and the campus is cozy, dry and safe. The professors are amazing as well; they love getting to know each of their students and are available to talk with you about anything. Most of all, my faith is growing at Bluffton through campus involvement, talking with faculty and even through some gen ed classes."
- Contact Brandi: email@example.com
- Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Expected graduation date: May 2014
- Extracurricular activities:Men's basketball, Bluffton University Business Leaders, Honors Program, Learning Resource Center accounting tutor
- Plans after graduation:Corporate accounting/financial planning
- About Bluffton: "The Bluffton community is like no other."
- Contact Jon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Leipsic, Ohio (Pandora-Gilboa High School)
- Expected graduation date: May 2016
- Extracurricular activities:Men's soccer, Bluffton University Business Leaders (BUBL)
- Plans after graduation: Become a CPA accountant in a big time firm. Possibly go to grad school.
- About Bluffton: "The small classes and the ability to be noticed by the professors. They take time to help you and make sure you understand the topic. Being close to home."
- Contact Chris: email@example.com
- Hometown: Lima, Ohio
- Expected graduation date: spring 2016
- Extracurricular activities:Men's soccer
- Plans after graduation:Going into some sort of either public or corporate accounting
- About Bluffton: "I love the small classroom sizes; it makes it feel like more of family, than a class. The atmosphere here at Bluffton is better than any other college I visited."
- Contact Seth: firstname.lastname@example.org