Ask our students
Want to hear what current students have to say? Meet (and feel free to contact) these accounting students:
(Presidential Scholarship Winner)
- Hometown: Perrysburg, Ohio
- Expected graduation date: Spring 2016
- Extracurricular activities:Member of the Bren-Dell Hall Association and Gospel Choir
- Plans after graduation:I plan to either become a CPA or work for a non-profit company
- About Bluffton: "My favorite thing about Bluffton is the small campus. You get to know so many people and everyone is much closer than they are at a big school."
- Contact Sarah: email@example.com
- Hometown: Leipsic, Ohio (Pandora-Gilboa High School)
- Expected graduation date: May 2016
- Extracurricular activities:Men's soccer, Bluffton University Business Leaders (BUBL)
- Plans after graduation: Become a CPA accountant in a big time firm. Possibly go to grad school.
- About Bluffton: "The small classes and the ability to be noticed by the professors. They take time to help you and make sure you understand the topic. Being close to home."
- Contact Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Lima, Ohio
- Expected graduation date: spring 2016
- Extracurricular activities:Men's soccer
- Plans after graduation:Going into some sort of either public or corporate accounting
- About Bluffton: "I love the small classroom sizes; it makes it feel like more of family, than a class. The atmosphere here at Bluffton is better than any other college I visited."
- Contact Seth: email@example.com