Ropp Hall

Ropp Hall

$5

Built in 1914, Ropp was the first residence hall for women at Bluffton University. A second wing, Ropp Annex, was added in 1958, while a third wing, Ropp Addition, was completed in 1967. A large central lounge known as "The Pit" is located near the main entrance to the building and is a popular gathering place for students.

Order form (pdf)