Steps to purchase tickets online:
- Visit http://tickets.bluffton.edu to review events for which tickets are available
- Click on the tab login and click 'new user registration'
- Fill in your billing address, click use billing address to automatically fill in the
shipping address (if they are the same)
- Click on the tab buy tickets to purchase individual event tickets, season passes for
Artist Series season pass, or on the individual performances for more information
about each event.
- Select the event or season pass you want to purchase tickets, scroll to the bottom and
indicate the number of adult/child/senior tickets to purchase.
- Click on 'select seats.' The green seats are available to reserve, click on the seats
you wish to reserve and click 'check out.'
- Click on "select delivery' and indicate how you would like to receive your tickets.
With e-ticket you will be given access to a PDF file which you can print and bring
with you the night of the event. There is an additional $2 fee to pick up your tickets
at the will-call booth or to have them mailed to you.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page, provide your credit card information for payment.
- Bring your printed ticket to the event.
- All tickets must be paid for through the box office before they will be sent. Cash
or check is accepted for tickets purchased at the door. There is no guarantee that
tickets will be available at the door.