Organizational Management (BCOMP)
& Health Care Management degree completion programs
Please attend an information meeting to receive details of the program and a clear understanding of the work expected in these degree completion programs before applying for admission. While these programs provide the convenience of attending class only one evening a week, you will need to keep up with assignments.
Once a student is accepted into Bluffton's degree completion programs, we anticipate a high rate of success. Student selection and assessment is critical to retention. BCOMP and HCM offer excellent opportunities to complete a bachelor's degree to those who might not otherwise complete a degree.
It s easy to apply! (Forms below are available in Adobe Acrobat(R) format. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader(R), you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader(R) at no charge.)
- Schedule an information meeting where the program format, requirements, tuition and fees, and other aspects of the program will be explained.
- Complete and submit the online application for admission.
- Request that each college and/or university you have attended send official transcripts to the office of adult and graduate studies. (Transcript request form)
- Write 1/2 page responses to three admissions questions.
- Complete a writing assessment provided by our office.
- If your employer provides financial assistance, submit a copy of your education assistance plan.
For additional information, contact:
Office of Adult and Graduate Studies
Phone: 800-488-3257, option 4