Stay overnight on campus
Overnight visits are available to students who have completed their application to
Bluffton University. This is your opportunity to experience residence life first-hand.
>>> register today
- Schedule - Overnight visits are scheduled Sunday-Thursday evenings except during student breaks noted below. Arrive time is typically between 5-8 p.m. with your visit concluding after lunch the following day. A minimum two-day advance registration is required for overnight visits.
- Overnight host - You will be matched with a Bluffton student as your overnight host. If you have friends or family you would like to stay with, just let us know.
- Items to pack - pillow, blanket, towel and flip flops for the shower along with any personal items. Bring a jacket and comfortable walking shoes for your campus tour.
- Cost - There is no cost for the overnight visit. All meals on campus are complimentary; however, you may want to bring some money for extras.
- Family - Local hotel options are available for family members who plan to stay nearby. Mention that you are visiting
Bluffton University for a discounted rate at some hotels.
Due to student breaks and finals, overnight visits will not be scheduled for the following dates in 2016-17:
Oct. 5-6 (Fall break)
Nov. 25-27 (Thanksgiving break)
Dec. 11-Jan. 11 (Finals & Christmas break)
March 7-11 (Spring break)
March 25-29 (Easter break)
The last date to request an overnight visit for 2016-17 academic year is April 28.