Each year Bluffton welcomes new transfer students from around the country for our fall and spring semesters. Some students arrive having only completed a semester or two elsewhere, while others arrive with a completed associate's degree.
At just 22 years old, Brista Drake is working on her second book. A transfer student and art and writing major from Richwood, Ohio, self-published her first work, in 2015 after three years of dedicated work. Drake, who is also involved in theatre productions on campus, was greeted at Bluffton by an atmosphere that felt more like home. “At Bluffton, the teachers are great; they know you personally. You get to know a lot of people.” >>> Brista's story
Some of the reasons students choose to finish their degree at Bluffton include:
- A caring network of knowledgeable faculty
- A reputation for academic excellence with more than 90 academic programs
- A vibrant community with many campus life and leadership opportunities
- Small class sizes
- A desire for a faith and values based education
- Participation in one of our 16 intercollegiate (NCAA Division III) teams
Come and experience the Bluffton difference!