The university employs students to work on campus during the summer months. Any traditional undergraduate student attending Bluffton University may apply for summer employment.
Summer employment for 2017 begins May 8 and ends Aug. 25. Starting payrate is $8.15 per hour. Students who return to the same department the following summer may be eligible for an increase in pay. Paychecks are issued on the 15th of each month for time worked the previous month. Direct deposit into a personal bank account is an option.
Most summer jobs are 40 hours per week. Positions are available in buildings and grounds, dining services, heavy cleaning, Marbeck Center, technology center, library and various other offices.
More information, including job descriptions, is available on Bluffton's College Central Network (CCN.)
Once on the site, follow these instructions to log on and view positions:
- Scroll down and click "students" box
- Enter your User ID/password (both should be student ID if first-time log in)
- Click "search - My School's Jobs" on left menu
- In Company Name, search "Learn & Earn (Summer)
- Click blue job title to view information about each position
- Complete the summer application by using the link on the CCN site, or completing the
Contact us if you have questions about summer employment at Bluffton University.