Bluffton University offers the Residual ACT on its campus several times each year. The Residual ACT is the same ACT test taken through national dates and follows the same format. It is available to students who have applied to Bluffton and are unable to take the ACT on a regularly scheduled national test date.
Why take the Residual ACT at Bluffton?
- To complete one of the requirements for admission to Bluffton University.
- Increase your chances of being admitted to Bluffton University.
- Improve score to be considered for increased Bluffton University merit scholarship.
- Qualify for the Bluffton University Presidential Scholarship Competition.
Some features of residual testing include:
- Results are only reported to Bluffton University. No student reports or high school reports are generated, and no additional score reports will be generated to report scores to any other college or recipient.
- Students may not repeat residual testing until 60 days have passed since their previous testing on a non-national basis (e.g., residual, special).
- Scores may be used to improve your Bluffton scholarship or admission standing.
Residual act Dates
All on Thursdays:
Nov. 16, 2017
Jan. 18, 2018
March 22, 2018
May 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
How do I register for the Residual ACT?
Complete the online registration or call our office at 1-800-488-3257. Cost is $40. Payment is expected upon your arrival on campus. The cost also covers a pizza lunch provided for all test takers and their families.