Tuition and fees
Tuition and fees
for 2013-14 academic year
based on 12-17 hours per semester
|Tuition for the 2013-14 academic year *
|Room and board||$ 9,360|
|Technology fee||$ 450|
|Total cost||$ 37.864|
*First year students are billed an additional $115 for Becoming a Scholar Program.
For charges less than 12 hours (part-time) or for hours greater than 17, contact the business office at email@example.com
Room and board
- Room and board fees are based on two semesters and includes the 15 meal per week plan. All residential students are required to choose one of three meal plans. Initially all residential students will be billed for the 15 meal plan. First year students must select between the 20 meal plan or the 15 meal plan their first semester, and have the option of selecting the 10 meal plan beginning their second semester. A commuter meal plan is also available.
- Each meal plan includes Beaver Bucks. "Beaver Bucks" can be used to purchase food items in the snack bar or additional meals in the Commons.
- Students living in Neufeld Hall and Ramseyer Hall will be charged an additional $100 per semester.
- The technology fee is used to cover the following student resources:
- Access to the campus network
- High speed Internet connection from the residence hall room and around campus
- Campus e-mail address
- Access to online course information and student records
- Technology center access
- Access to OhioLINK electronic library resources
- Regular upgrades to student computing resources
Books and supplies
Preliminary billing information
- Payment-in-full plan: Each semester's bill (charges minus expected financial aid) is due on or before the first day of class, or
- Ten-month plan: The yearly estimated cost (based on 12-17 hours per semester plus room and board if applicable and less expected financial aid) is divided into 10 equal installments, beginning in mid-July and continuing through April. The July payment is due on or before the 15th and subsequent payments are due on the first of each month. There is no finance charge if timely payments are made.