The Bluffton Satisfaction Guarantee
Bluffton University has a long and rich history of academic excellence. Our alumni and current students are aware of the high standards of instruction and quality programs provided by the university. We know that most of our students have positive experiences here.
That's why we offer a "Satisfaction Guarantee" to new, first-year residential students entering fall term.
This guarantee is made with confidence because our students are excited about Bluffton University's programs and campus environment. It's a simple guarantee that the portion of the fall term tuition paid by the family will be refunded if the student:
- is a regularly admitted first-year student
- is living in a residence hall
- participates in summer and fall orientation activities
- attends class on a regular basis
- earns at least a "C" average in the fall term
- is dissatisfied to the extent that he/she voluntarily withdraws after fall term
For more information about our "Satisfaction Guarantee", contact the admissions office and arrange a visit. See for yourself why this program is found only at Bluffton University.