The Honors Program at Bluffton is a four-year program designed to challenge intellectually ambitious and highly motivated students in all disciplines to explore relationships among academic study, religious faith, meaningful vocation and service experience.
In addition to students' coursework, the program sponsors special cultural and social events for honors students as well as offers individualized help with advising and applications to graduate and professional schools.
What are the benefits of the Bluffton University Honors Program?
- Challenging coursework and extensive faculty-student interaction
- Cultural and social events available only to honors students
- Service learning projects that both challenge in-class learning as well as help students put their education to use in the real world
- Opportunities to explore relationships among academic study, religious faith and vocation in one-on-one and small group settings
- Completion of honors program noted on official transcript
- Courses earning honors credit duly noted on official transcript
- Special advising for graduate and professional school admission and applications
Dr. Martina Cucchiara
Director of Honors Program
If you have questions about the Honors Program at Bluffton, please contact: