Current Bluffton students, faculty, and staff can print from any of the library computers without charge. Each user is encouraged to consider alternatives to printing in the interest of environmental stewardship.
Community patrons may print the first 10 pages for FREE during any library visit. After that, the cost is $.10 per non-color page and $.25 per color page. Frequent users of the library are asked to limit their use of free printing.
Printing charges are payable at the Circulation Desk.
THINK Before You Print:
- Save documents to your H drive or a flash drive
- E-mail the document (or URL) to yourself for later access
- Use Print Preview to help you select the specific pages you want to print
- Cut and paste the information you need
- Write down small amounts of information (like call numbers) or text them to yourself
- Read documents directly on the screen
- Ask others to provide materials to you in electronic format - and do the same for them