|The conference center opened in 1913 with one building, this administration building. Tents provided the housing units. This structure has three sections--a large central room with windows on both exterior walls and sections on each end for offices and services. The support structure is exposed on the interior and natural redwood walls and a large stone fireplace complete the natural look.|
Views of the long side facing the ocean
Click here to return to the Introduction and list of buildings at Asilimor.
Click here to return to Julia Morgan Table of Contents.
Click here to return to Women Architects Table of Contents.
Click here to return to Home Page (Digital Imaging Project: Art historical images of European and North American architecture and sculpture from Classical Greek to Post-Modern).