TABLE OF CONTENTS
Note: this site is under construction.
- Musée d'Orsay, Paris, France
- Piazzale and Stazione Cadorna, Milan, Italy
Barfield, Julia (Marks Barfield Architects)
- British Airways London Eye
Bethune, Louise Blanchard
- Lafayette Hotel, Buffalo, New York
Binder, Rebecca L.
- Ackerman Student Union, UCLA, Los Angeles
- Information Computer Sciences/Engineering Research Facility, University of California, Irvine
- Phoenix Grill, University of California, Irvine
- University Dining Complex, California Polytechnic State University
Brown, Denise Scott (Venturi Scott Brown and Associates)
Go to the Venturi Scott Brown Index.
Elam, Merrill (Scogin Elam and Bray)
- Buckhead Library, Atlanta
- Knowlton Hall, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Bridge Pavilion, 2008 Expo--Zaragoza, Spain
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum, Michigan State University--East Lansing, Michigan
- Contemporary Arts Center--Cincinnati
- Riverside Museum--Glasgow, Scotland
Lin, Maya Ying
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington D. C.
- Wave Field in Ann Arbor, Michigan (earthworks)
- Civil Rights Memorial in Montgomery, Alabama
Long, M. J. (partner with Sir Colin St. John Wilson and later Long & Kentish Architects)
- The British Library
- Memorial Classroom Building, University of Miami
- School of Architecture Buildings, University of Miami
- [Index page--more than 60 buildings]
- Eleanor and Wilson Greatbatch Pavilion, Darwin Martin House Complex
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland, Ohio
SANAA: Kazuyo Sejima (and Ryue Nishizawa)
- New Museum, New York City
- Toledo Glass Pavilion, Toledo Museum of Art
Santos, Adele Naude
- Institute of Contemporary Art, University of Pennsylvania
Spear, Laurinda (co-founder with husband of Arquitectonica)
- Philips Arena, Atlanta
Tagliabue, Benedetta (and Enric Miralles, now deceased) of EMBT
- Santa Caterina Market, Barcelona
- Fire Station No. 5, Columbus, Indiana
Weinstein, Amy (Weinstein Associates Architects)
- 317 Massachusetts Avenue, N.E. Apartments
Click here to return to Home Page (Digital Imaging Project: Art historical images of European and North American architecture and sculpture from Classical Greek to Post-Modern).
Copyright © Mary Ann Sullivan.
I have photographed (on site), scanned, and manipulated all the images on these pages. Please feel free to use them for personal or educational purposes. (I would appreciate being told if you find them useful.) They are not available for commercial purposes without my explicit permission.